1 large zucchini (for 4 cups of peeled and seeded zucchini chunks)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tbs AP flour
1/4 cup quick oats
1/4 cup AP flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup softened butter
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare zuccini filling by peeling and seeding zuccini, chopping enough for 4 heaping cups.
3. In a sauce pot, cook zuccini chunks and juice of about 2 lemons (to give it a apple-like tartness) for about 15 minutes, or until tender and translucent.
4. While the zuccini filling cooks, make the cobbler topping by cutting together oats, flour, brown sugar and salt, chill for 10 minutes.
5. When the zuccini is tender, stir in 1/2 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1 TBS of ap flour.
6. Divide the filling evenly between four 1 cup ramekins and top with chilled cobbler topping and bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until cobbler is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
7. Enjoy! “Too Much Zuccini” written and performed by yours truly.